CMSI provides training solutions to give you the knowledge and skills to perform an effective audit at your organization. 100% of our customers have stated that they would recommend our courses to others.
Here is what some of them have to say…
“I have gone to a lot of training courses and had a lot of instructors. Larry Coudenys is engaging and his experience and real world examples made this course the best one I ever attended. Excellent instruction, excellent material. I feel ready to go back and do a much better audit of our organization.”
“Karen Hoy always provides a high quality training. I would book all our training with her – she keeps the groups attention on a dry topic and keeps it interesting.”
Integrated 14001:2015/18001:2007 Lead auditor course “This was one of the best training courses that i attended! Highly recommend”
“I feel that I am better prepared to begin our transition from the previous standard to the new version.”
So what makes us different. It’s simple:
- We can provide real world examples- our instructors have over 50 years’ combined experience conducting third party, internal and second party supplier audits.
- Our instructors have worked in the field they are teaching. Our instructors have been Corporate Quality Managers in some of the worlds largest corporations, Environmental Project Managers at large environmental firms, and responsible for Health and Safety in multiple environments.
- Our training courses present the material in clear language.
- Our exercises are relevant and will provide you the tools you need to conduct an audit at your site.
- Our training materials cover what needs to be taught and are put together so they can be a reference for you in future.
- We use what we are told in our customer surveys to continually improve our courses.
- And last, but certainly not least, we use the best person to deliver the training – their knowledge and enthusiasm is infectious!
Our training options include:
- On site training – we can tailor the training to your needs and complete the training at your site to reduce costs and meet your specific training needs.
- Public courses – join people from a wide variety of industries in our public courses to share experiences, learn the standards and auditing technique. CMSI provides public training in many areas. New locations are always being added, so please contact us for a location near you.
You choose – any of our courses can be on site or public.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Register Today
- One (1) Day ISO 9001:2015 Standard Overview
- Three (3) Day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
- Four (4) Day ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Register Today
- One (1) Day ISO 14001:2015 Standard Overview
- Three (3) Day ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
- Four (4) Day ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management Systems Register Today
- Three (3) Day IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Course
- Five (5) Day ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor with Emphasis on IATF 16949:2016
ISO 45001:2018 Health and Safety Management Systems Register Today
- One (1) day ISO 45001:2018 detailed standard review for Auditors, Managers etc.
- Three (3) Day ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course
- Four (4) Day ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course
Courses to meet Legal requirements for Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act (TDGA) Register Today
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Working at Heights
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness
- Violence and Harassment in the Workplace
- Lockout/Tag Out
- Fork Lift Driver Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
Core Tools: Register Today
- Two day Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- One day Failure Effect & Mode Analyses (FMEA)
- One day Measurement System Analyses (MSA)
- One Day Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Best Management Practices
Process Mapping Register Today
The standards expect organizations to adopt a process approach to their management system. Our two (2) day course will give you the tools to create and manage processes, and manage the interactions between processes in a systematic way.
Lean Manufacturing Register Today
A three (3) day course to eliminate non value added activity using value stream mapping.
A one (1) day course on how to get the most out of your corrective action process.